Quakies -original aspen tree forest watercolor painting by Gail M Austin
size and details
- 11 inches height x 15 inches wide painted with the finest professional transparent watercolors on handmade watercolor paper
- Framed with simple black frame and glass
- Title and artist signature in pencil at the bottom edge of the painting.
- Contact Gail for more photos and any additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org or cell (720)232-7112
- Ships safely via USPS from Palisade Colorado.
Aspen trees, inspired by a sweet grove in my mountain neighborhood. When I take my daily walk, I always stop walking and admire them, with their thick trunks and branches reaching toward the blue sky. Aspen leaves in gentle summer breezes, make the trees appear to be "quaking" or "quivering", giving them the nickname "Quakies" by some "old time" Coloradoan's. I LOVE aspen trees and I will continue to paint them, again and again. -Gail